Opportunity for 6 month internship.
The European Small Business Alliance is recruiting!
What do we offer?
- Internship (6 months) starting immediately.
- An exciting position in an office next to the European Parliament, housing like-minded EU Affairs professionals
What should you possess?
- An advanced degree-level education in a relevant discipline
- Demonstrable interest in European affairs and business issues
- Fluency in English - other languages an asset
- Excellent organisational ability and flexibility to manage competing tasks and policy areas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very good computer literacy
Amongst other responsibilities, you will:
- Contribute to the monitoring of and reporting on EU policy developments
- Assist in the coordination of media relations and lobby campaigns
- Assist in the development of external newsletters and other PR tools
- Participate in the organisation and delivery of events
- Attend and report on external meetings
- Assist in the implementation of the strategic and operational work programme.
- IMPORTANT: we advise applicants to apply for a scholarship or an (Erasmus) grant. Contract by one of these programs or the University is recommended.
- To apply please send a CV and Cover Letter (no more than 1 page) by email to Mr. Patrick Gibbels at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 'ESBA Internship' in the subject line
- Deadline for Applications: 13 March
Please note that ESBA will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates.