ESBA represented at FSB conference Liverpool
March 20 2011
On 17-19 March, ESBA attended the annual conference of its UK member, the Federation of SMall Businesses(FSB), which took place in Liverpool (UK) this year. An ESBA information stand at the conference offered the opportunity for direct FSB members to learn more about the FSB's partner organisation, as well as ask questions about EU topics such as the Small Business Act and the Single Market Act.
At the same time, ESBA representatives were keen to learn first hand from UK small business owners which obstacles, both UK and EU, they are currently facing whilst running their businesses.
For more information on the FSB conference, please click:
- ESBA Secretary General Patrick Gibbels speaks to CNBC about access to finance for SMEs.
- ESBA joins forces with SEAP for Annual Event 2014: TTIP
- ESBA secretary-general Patrick Gibbels responds to latest ECB report
- Croatian ESBA members event leads to creation of Tourism Expert Group
- The Commission President candidates clash on the economy but largely ignore SMEs
- Chancellor addresses ESBA UK member FSB's 40th National Conference in Manchester
- Slovenian ESBA member hosts conference
- EU -US Data Protection Battle at the Expense of European SMEs
- Report on ESBA Event Running a Business in Turbulent Times, 20 June 2013
- European Parliament Working Breakfast: Small businesses express concerns over data protection rules
- Small businesses call for shifting focus in data protection debate
- ESBA Honorary President Tina Sommer delivers SMEs stance on European Common Sales Law at European Parliament hearing
- Euronews Business Awards
- Is Bigger Better?
- ESBA Annual Event 28 June 2012: ''Micro-Business: Your Favorite Employer''
- ESBA Member speaks in Parliament to cut red tape
- Small businesses in dire need of finance
- ALDE launches campaign to boost SMEs
- ESBA President Tina Sommer gives small business perspective at Trier conference.
- ESBA Joins Lisbon Council's 'SME Council'
- Micro businesses exempted from burdensome EU accounting rules
- Institutions see the need to diversify within the SME spectrum
- Tina Sommer speaks on SMEs and the Internet
- ESBA Member UMIS-SMEA Organises Succesful Event in Dubrovnik
- ESBA MEMBER FSB AND MEPs SEND STRONG MESSAGE TO COMMISSION ON TRAILER HEIGHT
- SME definition revisited
- ESBA urges President Barroso to improve the regulatory environment for MSEs
- 23 June 2011: ESBA Annual Event
- German ESBA member UMU awards Commissioner Oettinger
- ESBA Welcomes European Commission's Unitary Patent Proposals
- ESBA Members from Spain and Gibraltar Sign Historical Agreement
- Review of Small Business Act adopted: Member States to Pick up the Pace
- SME FINANCE: EU Parliament hits the nail on the head
- ESBA supports European Parliaments move towards EU patent
- Small Business Act Reviewed
- Council Rejects Parliament's Push for Increased Maternity Leave.
- ESBA Launches Written Declaration on Reducing Administrative Burdens