ESBA Annual Event 28 June 2012: ''Micro-Business: Your Favorite Employer''
June 5 2012
Live, during the event, the Dutch SME 'Modelminds' will create a visual representation of our findings in the form of an artwork, which will be presented at the end of the event
During our panel debate, the audience will be actively involved via an offline Twitter feed!. Write your tweets on a timed bubble and we will collect them and stick them as a 'wall post', showing your thoughts and recommendations as the debate progresses!
- EU -US Data Protection Battle at the Expense of European SMEs
- Report on ESBA Event Running a Business in Turbulent Times, 20 June 2013
- European Parliament Working Breakfast: Small businesses express concerns over data protection rules
- Small businesses call for shifting focus in data protection debate
- ESBA Honorary President Tina Sommer delivers SMEs stance on European Common Sales Law at European Parliament hearing
- Euronews Business Awards
- Is Bigger Better?
- ESBA Member speaks in Parliament to cut red tape
- Small businesses in dire need of finance
- ALDE launches campaign to boost SMEs
- ESBA President Tina Sommer gives small business perspective at Trier conference.
- ESBA Joins Lisbon Council's 'SME Council'
- Micro businesses exempted from burdensome EU accounting rules
- Institutions see the need to diversify within the SME spectrum
- Tina Sommer speaks on SMEs and the Internet
- ESBA Member UMIS-SMEA Organises Succesful Event in Dubrovnik
- ESBA MEMBER FSB AND MEPs SEND STRONG MESSAGE TO COMMISSION ON TRAILER HEIGHT
- SME definition revisited
- ESBA urges President Barroso to improve the regulatory environment for MSEs
- 23 June 2011: ESBA Annual Event
- German ESBA member UMU awards Commissioner Oettinger
- ESBA Welcomes European Commission's Unitary Patent Proposals
- ESBA Members from Spain and Gibraltar Sign Historical Agreement
- ESBA represented at FSB conference Liverpool
- Review of Small Business Act adopted: Member States to Pick up the Pace
- SME FINANCE: EU Parliament hits the nail on the head
- ESBA supports European Parliaments move towards EU patent
- Small Business Act Reviewed
- Council Rejects Parliament's Push for Increased Maternity Leave.
- ESBA Launches Written Declaration on Reducing Administrative Burdens